- INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- Four copies of the original manuscript should be submitted together with the original diagrams, photographs and tables.
- The manuscript should be written in formal English and typed on A4 paper type and formatted in tow Columns.
- The cover page should include: Research title, authors names, name of organization, mail address, and an indication to whom correspondence should be addressed. It should also include authors name in Arabic language.
- The second page should include: the research title and an abstract within 80-200 words written in English language. An Arabic abstract should also be included within 50-150 words.
- Tables, figures, graphs and photographs should be included outside the main body of the manuscript and referred to elsewhere.
- The use of System International (SI) units as primary units of measure is mandatory.
- Reference should be placed at the end of the manuscript.A compact disk (CD) containing the electronic copy of the submitted work should be attached to the final submitted manuscript.
- The magazine has the right to impose changes in terms of grammar and style if necessary.
- The manuscript is presented accompanied by a cover letter to the president of the editorial board. The letter should include a confirmation that the material is not readily available elsewhere; i.e., it has not been published previously.
- Al-Khwarizmi Engineering Journal depend on the (turnitin) program to detect the similarities and plagiarism for all researches produced. Address all correspondence and inquiries to the following Editor in chief Al-Khwarizmi Engineering Journal E-mail: email@example.com
- Ethics Publishing responsibilities of authors
The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed journal is an essential building block in the development of a coherent and respected network of knowledge. It is a direct reflection of the quality of work of the author and the institutions that support them. Peer-reviewed articles support and embody the scientific method. It is therefore important to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior. Not allowed offensive, abusive, racist or obscene or sexual connotations.
- Reporting standards
Authors of reports of original research should present an accurate account of the work performed as well as an objective discussion of its significance. Underlying data should be represented accurately in the paper. A paper should contain sufficient detail and references to permit others to replicate the work. Fraudulent or knowingly inaccurate statements constitute unethical behavior and are unacceptable. Review and professional publication articles should also be accurate and objective, and editorial 'opinion' works should be identified as such.
- Hazards and human or animal subjects
If the work involves chemicals, procedures or equipment that have any unusual hazards inherent in their use, the author must clearly identify these in the manuscript. If the work involves the use of animal or human subjects, the author should ensure that the manuscript contains a statement that all procedures were performed in compliance with relevant laws and institutional guidelines and that the appropriate institutional committee(s) has approved them. Authors should include a statement in the manuscript that informed consent was obtained for experimentation with human subjects. The privacy rights of human subjects must always be observed.
- Use of patient images or case details
Studies on patients or volunteers require ethics committee approval and informed consent, which should be documented in the paper. Appropriate consents, permissions and releases must be obtained where an author wishes to include case details or other personal information or images of patients and any other individuals in AlKhawarizmi Engineering Journal publication. Written consents must be retained by the author and copies of the consents or evidence that such consents have been obtained must be provided to AlKhawarizmi Engineering Journal on request. Particular care should be taken with obtaining consent where children are concerned (in particular where a child has special needs or learning disabilities), where an individual's head or face appears, or where reference is made to an individual's name or other personal details.
- Astral program
Pursuant to the letter of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research / Research and Development Department No. 8685/5 dated 27/12/2015, the Journal of Engineering Al-Khawarizmi adopts the program of detecting astrology, the academic plagiarism (turnitin)